Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Recognize When to Give Yourself a Break

I was typing away about something like finding my niche, myself, my identity. I was on a roll. Before I knew it the earth was on a roll. The earthquake only lasted a minute. But, there were news stories and Facebook posts for the next hour. Then my grandchild rocked my world. My daughter found out the sex of the baby today. I just had to make phone calls and send text messages again.

Today my writing time was interrupted by an unforeseen interruption and then a happy one. I think I need to give myself a mental break for this one. My heart and mind are still racing. I did read another writing blog and am more focused than I was. However, I think today my writing is a lost cause. The niche article was good. It will appear later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment